• DPA an GDPE May 2018
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
The DPA & GDPR May 2018
We and this website complies to the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We will update this policy accordingly after the completion of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
What data do we collect?
Sarah Bates Design collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Business identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sarah Bates Design with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Sarah Bates Design collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
What are your data protection rights?
Sarah Bates Design would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sarah Bates Design for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sarah Bates Design correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sarah Bates Design to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sarah Bates Design erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sarah Bates Design processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sarah Bates Design transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 07738 304 318
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Sarah Bates Design uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Sarah Bates Design has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://ico.org.uk/
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.