Individual and Team Training
I have been a high level trainer and educator for over 20 years, as well as graphic designer for over 30 years, and find this is a perfect combination to enable me to help my customers with their personal development and business growth, through training.
The sessions will be designed to take a multi-sensory approach and will always ensure differentiation occurs.
I will use a slides, a projector, provide hand-outs, demonstrate techniques using Apple Mac and assess knowledge and understanding through question and answer. If there are multiple sessions to make a course, a review and troubleshooting activities will always take place at the beginning of the session, again to check understanding and development of skills.
I offer Three Types of Training…
I deliver on-site training in your business to an individual or group which can be a one off session or developed as a training course.
Face-to-face training is more effective than simply following a webinar, as you are physically and psychologically engaged in the training. These workshops are normally a week apart to enable you to develop your skills and review your progress.
Who is it for?
This is bespoke training and unique to your business, this type of training is ideal for a specific need and can be tailored to you, your level of understanding and skill. This can be designed for an individual or a group, and will be delivered at your premises at a time to suit you!
Having discussed your needs and designed a course to meet their specify business requirements which can cover a range of topics:
- Social Media – Basics for your Business
- Adobe: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Design: Graphic Design Basics
- On-line Design: Using Canva
- One 1-2-1 2hr session @ £175
- 10% discount on further sessions booked as a course
- One 3hr group session @ £350
- 10% discount on further sessions booked as a course.
This can run as a course of 2 or 3 sessions, ideally booked within 1-7 days of each session, therefore progress can be assessed, troubleshooting issues can be dealt with and confidence-building is intrinsically embedded in this type of delivery.
These courses are open to everyone and will be delivered at a venue in Leeds and/or Selby depending on delegates and numbers, covering a range of topics – these can be half day, 1 day, 2-day courses.
These courses will only run with a minimum number of 6, maximum group of 10 to ensure they are cost effective and offer a high quality of learning. An Early Bird price is offered to reward those who want to ensure you have got your place booked.
You will be required to bring your own laptop and specific software.
- Social Media – Basics for your Business – 2-day course: £175 – Early Bird: £150
- Adobe: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop 1-day course for each programme: £125 – Early Bird: £99
- Online Design Course: Half day – £75 – Early Bird: £60
- Graphic Design Basics for your business – 2-day course: £175 – Early Bird: £150
These courses are open to everyone and will be delivered at Leeds College of Music on specific evenings. The course details and price can be found on their website.
You will learn using Apple Mac computers, software is provided and you will be enrolled as a student at Leeds College of Music for the course’ duration.
- Adobe Photoshop – 4 night course delivered @ 6.45pm – 9pm
- Adobe Illustrator for Beginners – 4 night course delivered @ 6.30pm – 8.45pm
- Social Media for Small Businesses – 4 night course @ 6.30pm – 8.45pm
- Social Media for Small Businesses Part 1 – 2 half day course delivered on Wednesday 10/6/20 @ 1pm – 4pm
- Social Media for Small Businesses Part 2 – 2 half day course delivered on Wednesday 24/6/20 @ 1pm – 4pm
- Digital Design for Businesses – 1 half day course delivered on Thursday 9/7/20 @ 1pm – 4pm
- Design Thinking for Business Growth – 1 half day course delivered on Wednesday 15/7/20 @ 10am – 4pm
- Developing Brand Guidelines – 1 half day course delivered on Wednesday 22/7/20 @ 10am – 4pm